BonusFinder gains third US state licence in 2020
BonusFinder has announced its launch in Illinois, 24 hours after the state fast-tracked sports betting regulation due to the COVID-19 lockdown.
Three months after launching the state’s first retail bet, the BetRivers sportsbook launched its online and mobile sports betting Illinois which allows customers to register from home instead of at a physical brick-and-mortar casino.
Fintan Costello, managing director, BonusFinder.com, said: “As more states open their doors to online and mobile betting and gaming we’re moving fast in the US and I’m delighted with our progress so far this year.
“Just a few weeks after launching in West Virginia and Colorado, we’re ready for the first customers in Illinois. It’s ideal timing as live sports begin to return across the US, and if activity is anything like other newly regulated states then I’m very excited for the coming months ahead.”
Illinois becomes the eighteenth state to regulate sporting betting since the repeal of PASPA in August 2018.
Costello concluded: “Our aim is to help players ‘play with more’ within a safe and responsible environment. We are live in six states and are presenting millions of players with the optimum sports betting and gaming options before they commit to opening a new online betting account.”
BonusFinder is now operational in six US states, having already secured licences in West Virginia, Colorado, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Indiana.
More on this: 36 stories
- Danville to Ask Circuit Court for Casino Referendum Green Light
- IGT Signs Multi-Year Deal with FanDuel Sportsbooks
- IGT and FanDuel agrees major multi-year sportsbook deal
- William Hill Opens its First Illinois Sports Book at Grand Victoria Casino Elgin
- Gambling.com debuts SlotSource.com to empower American slot players
- Gambling.com Group Launches SlotSource.com to Empower American Online Slot Players
- NetEnt to add US depth courtesy of Tipico link-up
- William Hill Launches Sports Betting Kiosks in Colorado
- DraftKings confirms rebranding of Casino Queen Illinois
- Illinois Casino Renamed “DraftKings at Casino Queen”
- William Hill Brings Sports Betting Kiosks to Isle Casino Hotel & Lady Luck Casino in Black Hawk, Colorado
- Portsmouth, VA Offers First Detailed Look at Proposed Rivers Casino
- Hard Rock to Seek Permission for Temporary Casino in Bristol, VA
- Illinois Suspends In-Person Online Sportsbook Sign-Ups
- DraftKings Secures Entry in Michigan Sports Betting Market
- DraftKings inks betting deal with Michigan's Bay Mills tribal casino
- DraftKings makes Michigan play via Bay Mills Resort and Casino
- Danville Formally Names Caesars Preferred Casino Operator
- Playtech celebrates landing online casino products on New Jersey shore
- Ohio House Passes Retail and Mobile Sports Betting Bill
- Sportsbetting legislation gets the nod in Ohio
- Bristol Leaders Approve Game-Changer Hard Rock Casino Plan
- Hard Rock endorsed as preferred operator for Bristol casino
- DraftKings Explores Back-Door Entry in Illinois Betting Market
- Target for Nevada Casinos Reopening Set for June 4