Oklahoma State vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines
There comes a point in the season for a lot of teams when there is little if anything still to play for other than school pride. That said, there are some who are still clinging to the hope of getting a bowl berth, while others are simply trying to maintain their top 25 rankings. These are the types of games that slip through the cracks when looking for games to put on your betting slip this weekend. We have one of those set to go in the Big 12 Conference, with the Oklahoma State Cowboys heading to West Virginia to take on the Mountaineers.
The Cowboys are clinging to their top 25 status heading into Week 12, while the West Virginia Mountaineers need to win out in order to become bowl eligible. This one, on paper at least, looks like a bit of a mismatch, but as we have seen in the Big 12 this season, upsets and surprises are becoming commonplace. The Cowboys are a 5 ½ point road favorite, with the point total set at 55 for this one.
Oklahoma State vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
Why bet on the Oklahoma State Cowboys?While the Oklahoma State Cowboys are 7-3 on the season, they have been a little bit of a disappointment in conference games, going just 4-3. That has them in 3rd in the conference standings and 2 wins back of Oklahoma and Baylor. They are coming into this one on a 3-game winning streak, though, with the offense putting up 30+ PPG during that run. In terms of this matchup, the Cowboys are 5-2 SU in their last 7 meetings with the Mountaineers, as well as being 5-2 ATS in those games.
The Cowboys have also been a fantastic bet against the spread, going 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games, as well as going 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road. In the month of November, the Cowboys have seen 15 of their last 18 games go OVER.
Why bet on the West Virginia Mountaineers?This was always going to be a difficult season for a Mountaineers team going through a period of transition with a new head coach and a new QB under center. It has been more than a little difficult for the Mountaineers, who come into Week 13 of the season with a 4-6 record.
While they still have a shot at landing a bowl game, that would mean winning both regular season games, which is something that is not likely to happen given how things have gone. The Mountaineers are just 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against Big 12 opposition, while also going just 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games overall. In home games, the Mountaineers have seen the OVER hit in 5 of their last 7.
Oklahoma State vs West Virginia College Football Week 13 Betting Trends
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Oklahoma State vs West VirginiaThe Cowboys might see this season as a disappointment, but from a betting perspective, they have been fantastic. They have covered the spread in 8 of their 10 games this season and look like a very good bet to improve on that record. I think they win this one rather comfortably.
Score: Oklahoma State Cowboys 42 – West Virginia Mountaineers 17
More Week 13 College Football Betting News
More on this: 50 stories
- 3 CFP National Championship props you can't afford to miss
- Birmingham Bowl: Boston College vs. Cincinnati preview and pick
- Virginia Tech vs Kentucky 2019 Belk Bowl, Game Info & Prediction
- Playstation Fiesta Bowl Prediction: Clemson vs. Columbus Odds
- Florida vs Virginia 2019 Orange Bowl Odds & Expert Analysis
- Mississippi State vs Louisville 2019 Music City Bowl Odds, Preview & Pick
- Scully's Fiesta Bowl preview: Clemson vs. Ohio State
- Top College Basketball Betting Picks of the Week
- Louisiana Tech vs Miami 2019 Independence Bowl Odds
- College Football Major Bowls betting preview
- Liberty vs Georgia Southern 2019 Cure Bowl Odds
- Early Trending Bowl Game Odds
- Top Betting Picks for 2019 College Football Bowls
- ATS Betting Analysis Bowl Games
- Opening Odds For & Against Winning the CFP
- Fiesta Bowl Ohio State vs Clemson Betting Lines
- Virginia vs Clemson 2019 ACC Championship Betting Lines & Analysis
- College Football Week 15 betting preview
- College Football Week 15 Odds, Preview & ATS Betting Picks
- College Football Conference Championship ATS Betting Analysis
- College Football Straight-Up Moneyline Upset Alerts Rivalry Week
- NCAAB: Is Texas Tech for real?
- College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & ATS Betting Picks
- College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & SU Betting Picks
- The biggest turkeys in sports in 2019