College Football ATS Betting Analysis Week 13- Sportbet.com News
There are a handful of college football games remaining per team and if you are betting on the spread this week here are the games you need to target.
College Football ATS Betting Analysis Week 13
Saturday, Nov. 26
Minnesota -7 at Northwestern
Minnesota fell 23-19 to Iowa in Week 12. It was the Golden Gophers’ first loss of the season. Minnesota should get back on the winning SU and ATS track this Saturday. Northwestern is 0-6 against the spread at home.
Purdue at Wisconsin -22
The Wisconsin Badgers are 1-3 ATS in their last 4. They struggled to cover a 7.5 spread versus Iowa on Nov. 9. Purdue has gone 5-1 against the spread in their last 6. The ATS wins include covers versus Penn State and Iowa. Back Purdue.
Oklahoma State -8 at West Virginia
Mike Gundy’s Oklahoma State squad does this every season. They play bad. Then, they turn it on towards the end of the season. The Cowboys are 3-0 SU and ATS in their last 3. West Virginia is 1-4-1 ATS in their last 6 following an ATS win. The Cowboys get it done.
UCF -4 ½ at Tulane
Central Florida is 7-3 straight up. They head into this matchup off a 31-34 road loss to Tulsa as a -15 favorite. The Knights are also 1-6 ATS in their last 7. Take the points on the home dog.
Penn State at Ohio State -19
Penn State has a great defense. Unfortunately, Ohio State’s defense is better. The Buckeyes also have an advantage at the quarterback position. The Nittany Lions are 5-5 ATS while the Buckeyes are 8-2 ATS. 19 points is a lot. Ohio State will cover it.
UCLA at USC -10
In this rivalry game, trends matter. The Bruins are 5-2 ATS in the last 7 meetings. The Trojans are 1-4 ATS versus a team with a losing record. UCLA covers.
Arkansas at LSU -46
Although LSU will give up points, Arkansas has no shot of stopping the Fighting Tigers. The Razorbacks are a terrible 1-8 ATS this season. Western Kentucky beat them 45-19 in Arkansas’ last game. LSU gets it done SU and ATS.
Oregon -16 at Arizona State
The Ducks are 4-1 ATS in their last 5. Oregon has a shot to make the CFP. They will impress the Selection Committee by pummeling ASU on the road.
More on this: 50 stories
- 3 CFP National Championship props you can't afford to miss
- Birmingham Bowl: Boston College vs. Cincinnati preview and pick
- Virginia Tech vs Kentucky 2019 Belk Bowl, Game Info & Prediction
- Playstation Fiesta Bowl Prediction: Clemson vs. Columbus Odds
- Florida vs Virginia 2019 Orange Bowl Odds & Expert Analysis
- Mississippi State vs Louisville 2019 Music City Bowl Odds, Preview & Pick
- Scully's Fiesta Bowl preview: Clemson vs. Ohio State
- Top College Basketball Betting Picks of the Week
- Louisiana Tech vs Miami 2019 Independence Bowl Odds
- College Football Major Bowls betting preview
- Liberty vs Georgia Southern 2019 Cure Bowl Odds
- Early Trending Bowl Game Odds
- Top Betting Picks for 2019 College Football Bowls
- ATS Betting Analysis Bowl Games
- Opening Odds For & Against Winning the CFP
- Fiesta Bowl Ohio State vs Clemson Betting Lines
- Virginia vs Clemson 2019 ACC Championship Betting Lines & Analysis
- College Football Week 15 betting preview
- College Football Week 15 Odds, Preview & ATS Betting Picks
- College Football Conference Championship ATS Betting Analysis
- College Football Straight-Up Moneyline Upset Alerts Rivalry Week
- NCAAB: Is Texas Tech for real?
- College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & ATS Betting Picks
- College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & SU Betting Picks
- The biggest turkeys in sports in 2019