Early College Football Trending Odds Week 11
College football Week 11 odds dropped yesterday. Of course, everyone will be focused on LSU facing Alabama and Penn State taking on Minnesota in TWO battles of undefeated teams. But there are other early college football Week 11 trending odds you need to keep an eye on.
Early College Football Trending Odds Week 11
Baylor vs TCU +1½
Unbeaten Baylor isn’t getting mentioned as a legitimate College Football Playoff contender. Now, I’m thinking TCU is going to find out that’s a mistake against the playoff-hopeful Bears.
Maryland vs Ohio State -42
The Buckeyes are well-rested after getting a bye last weekend while Maryland is reeling, having dropped four straight. Ohio State is ranked third in scoring (48.2 ppg) and first in points allowed (7.9 ppg). If this Week 11 Big Ten battle isn’t over by halftime, I’ll be completely stunned.
Penn State vs Minnesota +7, 47½
Count me among those that definitely didn’t see Minnesota’s now, nationally-ranked run coming this season. No matter…I believe Penn State’s quality wins this year and stout defense is far more meaningful.
Wake Forest vs Virginia Tech +2½
Nationally-ranked Wake Forest blew NC State out of the water 44-10 on Saturday. Virginia Tech was on the wrong end of a crushing 21-20 comeback loss against Notre Dame. Still, I’m expecting the Hokies to come out with some renewed focus to get the ‘upset’ win against the overachieving Demon Deacons.
No. 2 LSU vs No. 1 Alabama -6, 65½
If ever the Crimson Tide looked vulnerable to suffer a rare home loss, this huge Week 11 SEC showdown is it. LSU is ranked fourth in scoring (46.8 ppg) and quarterback Joe Burrow suddenly looks like a potential first-round NFL draft pick. Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa may be rusty after missing the last two games.
Iowa vs Wisconsin -8½
Iowa has won two straight including a shutout of Northwestern two weeks ago. Wisconsin has dropped two straight following a 6-0 start. The Badgers got completely dominated against Ohio State the last time out. Now, I believe Wisconsin looks like a team that’s in for a long day against an Iowa defense that ranks third in points allowed (10.1 ppg).
Missouri vs Georgia NL
Mizzou has lost two straight while Georgia has won two straight since suffering their only loss of the season. Now, following their big road win over Florida, Jake Fromm and the rest of the playoff-hopeful Bulldogs will have their way in Week 11.
Clemson vs NC State +30½
Since that embarrassing 21-20 win over North Carolina, the Tigers have put a mind-boggling 208 points on the board over their last four games!
Notre Dame vs Duke +6½
The Fighting Irish fought back from a second-half deficit on Saturday to record a stirring, 21-20 comeback win over Virginia Tech. Getting a double-digit win against a Duke team that has lost two straight looks like a near certainty.
Iowa State vs Oklahoma -13½
Iowa State will be looking to get back in the win column after having their three-game winning streak snapped. Unfortunately, the Cyclones are facing Oklahoma at the worst time possible. The Sooners will look to distance themselves from their playoff-damaging, 48-41 upset road loss at K-State.
More on this: 50 stories
- 3 CFP National Championship props you can't afford to miss
- Birmingham Bowl: Boston College vs. Cincinnati preview and pick
- Virginia Tech vs Kentucky 2019 Belk Bowl, Game Info & Prediction
- Playstation Fiesta Bowl Prediction: Clemson vs. Columbus Odds
- Florida vs Virginia 2019 Orange Bowl Odds & Expert Analysis
- Mississippi State vs Louisville 2019 Music City Bowl Odds, Preview & Pick
- Scully's Fiesta Bowl preview: Clemson vs. Ohio State
- Top College Basketball Betting Picks of the Week
- Louisiana Tech vs Miami 2019 Independence Bowl Odds
- College Football Major Bowls betting preview
- Liberty vs Georgia Southern 2019 Cure Bowl Odds
- Early Trending Bowl Game Odds
- Top Betting Picks for 2019 College Football Bowls
- ATS Betting Analysis Bowl Games
- Opening Odds For & Against Winning the CFP
- Fiesta Bowl Ohio State vs Clemson Betting Lines
- Virginia vs Clemson 2019 ACC Championship Betting Lines & Analysis
- College Football Week 15 betting preview
- College Football Week 15 Odds, Preview & ATS Betting Picks
- College Football Conference Championship ATS Betting Analysis
- College Football Straight-Up Moneyline Upset Alerts Rivalry Week
- NCAAB: Is Texas Tech for real?
- College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & ATS Betting Picks
- College Football Week 14 Odds, Preview & SU Betting Picks
- The biggest turkeys in sports in 2019